Vedanta Mahavakya for relieving stress and anxiety an album, released by Times Music, March 2009. This mainly is a meditation on the wonderful words of wisdom from the various upanishads for relief from stress and anxiety.
1. Aum - Pranavopasanam - Relaxation, Faith, Gratitude - Right Direction Sri Rudrayamala, Mundaka and Mandukya ???Upanishad (Atharva Veda), Taithreiya Upanishad (Yajur Veda)
2 .Aa no Bhadra Kratavoyantu Vishwataha - Positive Energy - Right Assimilation Rig Veda Samhita
3. Tat Twam Asi - "You are that" - The Choice - Right Thoughts and Feelings Chhandogya Upanishad (Sama Veda)
4. Pragnyanam Brahma - Awakening, Intelligence - Right Perception and Understanding Aitreya Upanishad (Rig Veda)
5. Ayam Atma Brahma - Elevation, Purpose - Right Effort and Mindfulness Mandukya Upanishad - (Atharva Veda), Bruhadaranyaka Upanishad (Yajur Veda)
6. Aham Brahmasmi - Tranquility, Bliss - Right Concentration abd Expansion Bruhadaranyaka Upanishad (Yajur ???Veda), Maha Narayana Upanishad - Agamarshana Suktam
7. Aum Tat Sat - Truth, Absolute Reality, Freedom - Right Experience and Intention Excerpts from the Yajur & Sama ???Veda, Gitopanishad - chapter 17 verses 23 to 27
Concept, research, music design, Voice : Uma Mohan
Music arrangement electric guitars : Sangeeth P.P.
Dilruba, Tar Shenai : G. Saroja
Recorded, mixed and mastered at RAMS (Rhythms And Mystical Sounds) by Krupa Mohan
Produced for Times Music by Uma Mohan