Garbh Sanskar - Dr. Shri Balaji Tambe (Spiritual) Audio CD
Wellness Music for Pregnancy
Blessings for the New Arrival
Since ancient times it has been known that the child in the womb adopts impressions from its surroundings and the behaviour of its mother, and also starts learning things. This fact has now been confirmed by modern science.
The well known story from Mahabharat of Abhimanyu tells us that he learned the art of entering Chakravyuha (a special war formation) while he was in the womb, when his mother Subhadra was listening to the technique told to her by Lord Shri Krishna.
The health of the parents is directly responsible for the health of a child. Not only their physical health, but also their psychological and spiritual health affects the child in the womb. The surrounding environment, the food, the activities, in fact everything the mother is exposed to during the pregnancy directly affects the child.
The ancient scriptures and Ayurveda prescribe a particular daily practice for the pregnant woman. Along with the prescription of diet, Yoga, and routine body care, instructions are also given for reading material, subjects of discussion, and music and mantras to be listened to. The sound of the veena (Indian string instrument which is held by the Goddess Saraswati), flute and Samaveda mantras gives health to the pregnant woman and the child within. It is possible to give energy for the development of the body, mind and soul of the child in the womb by listening to special music.
This album is based on traditional practices and prepared after much research, with the hope that children born with good health, intelligence and love will ensure a bright future for our planet.
This album is the first of its kind in the world. It is a must for every pregnant woman.
1. Atharvaveda And Yaiurveda Mantras: Dr. Shri Balaji Tambe
2. Address To The Child: Shri Amitabh Bachchan
3. Garbha - Sanrakshaka - Tantrokta - Mantra: Dr. Shri Balaji Tambe And Smt Madhuri Karmarkar
4. Rigveda Mantra: Shri Balkrishna Pujari And Shri Mandar Khaladkar
5. Shri Maharudra Mantra: Dr. Shri Balaji Tambe
6. Vira - Rasa - Sanskara - Shloka: Shri Sanjeev Abhyankar
7. Instrumental Music
8. Aumkara - Panchatattva - Bijamantra: Dr. Shri Balaji Tambe And Shri Sanjeev Abhyankar
9. Rigveda Mantra: Shri Balakrishnan Pujari And Shri Mandar Khaladkar
10. Samaveda Mantra: Shri Mandar Khaladkar And Shri Vilas Dixit
11. Veena Instrumental: Shri Narayan Mani
12. Atma Sanskara Shatkam: Dr. Shri Balaji Tambe
13. Ashirvachanam: Sant Baba Ramsinghji Maharaj
Project Conceived & Music Composed: Vaidya Shri Balaji Tamb?
Vocals: Vaidya Shri Balaji Tamb?, Pandit Sanjeev Abhyankar,
Sant Baba Ramsinghji Maharaj, Smt. Madhuri Karmakar
Address to the Child: Shri Amitabh Bachchan
Vedic Chants: Shri Balkrishna Pujari, Shri Vilas Dixit, Shri Mandar Khaladkar
Veena: Narayan Mani
Flute: Vijay Tambe
Keyboards: Raju Tambe
Santoor: Ulla Sachers
Clarinet: Priti Ruttkowski
Rhythm: Kedar Pandit, Hari Bagade, Sunil Tambe, Kiran Bhide
Music Arrangements: Sunil Tambe, Vijay Tambe, Raju Tambe, Nirada Gaumann